CHECK IN INFORMATION
- We are located at: 1345 W. Imola Ave., Napa Ca. 94559
- Each game lasts 60 minutes, but please schedule your party for an arrival time at least 15 minutes in advance for a short briefing. After the experience, be sure to also budget another 10 to 15 minutes afterwards for a short debrief and to collect your belongings.
- It is very important that you arrive on time.This applies even if your group has booked an entire game. Our game operators manage multiple games at once and some of them must begin at the same time. This is very important to us, because your reliability directly affects the quality of every other player’s experience; if you are late, you may miss out on some of the experience as we need to start the experience at its scheduled time.
- Waivers required to play REMINDER: If you are younger than 18 years old, you need to bring a Participant Release and waiver form with you when you arrive, signed by a parent or guardian or have your parent or guardian present to sign the digital waiver onsite. If you are younger than 14 years old, you need to be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the experience.
- COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS – What you need to do
- Temperatures will be checked at the door.
- Hand sanitizer or washing your hands upon arrival will be required.
- Facial coverings are also required in common area’s and until you are comfortably place in your room.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet or greater will be maintained.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please Read This! It Is Very Important!
I and each member of the group for which I am booking (if any) affirm the following:
- I am at least 18 years of age; orI am 14-17 years of age and will bring a Participant Release and Waiver Form signed by my parent/guardian; or I am 10-14 years of age, will bring a liability release form signed by my parent/guardian, and will be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- I understand that my ticket is non-refundable, even if I wish to cancel or change my reservation, exceptin the case that my reservation is cancelled by The Grape Escape Inc. due to circumstances beyond either party’s control (e.g., severe weather).
- During COVID Pandemic this does not apply. All rooms are private at this time. PRE COVID – I understand that my game is not private unless I have booked the minimum number of the tickets required to make it private. (See our Rooms page for information about game sizes.) 4 tickets for Tick Tocks Circus, 6 tickets for Kraken and X-CAPE.
- I understand that if, in the opinion of my game moderator, I am noticeably intoxicated, I will be turned away and not allowed to play and no refund will be issued. (This policy has been enacted due to recent incidents and exists to ensure the safety of The Grape Escape’s staff and property.)
- I understand that because of the fundamental nature of the activity this activity may not be appropriate for players with significantly impaired mobility, hearing, vision, and/or motor skills. Please contact us with questions about specific circumstances.
- I understand that, I and every member in my group will be on-time to this activity to allow time for our safety briefing.
Your purchase is non-refundable. Rescheduling can be done 48 hours in advance. No cancellations accepted.